How do I join?
If you are eligible (see below), then joining is easy! Click the JOIN NOW button on the right to fill out the online application. Members can enjoy a full year of TDF Membership for just $30.00!
Benefits of TDF Membership:
- Immediate access to hundreds of online ticket offers from Broadway, Off Broadway, Off-Off Broadway, Music and Dance.
- Purchase tickets many days, and sometimes weeks, in advance.
- Discounts of up to 70% off the full price - tickets range from $9 to $45 each!
- Access to special Members Only programs throughout the year!
Who is eligible to enroll in TDF's membership program?
Our deeply discounted tickets are only available to select groups. You must belong to one of the following groups to qualify for TDF membership.”
- Full-time Students (high school or above)
- Full-time Teachers (primary or junior high school faculty, high school faculty, university or college faculty, teacher of drama/dance/music)
- Recent Graduates (26 years of age and under)
- Full-time Union Members
- Retirees (no longer working and at least 62 years of age or older)
- Full-time Civil Service Employees
- Full-time Staff Members of Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Full-time Non-Exempt Employees (full-time hourly workers - 40 hours a week - who are eligible for overtime pay)
- Full-time Performing Arts Professionals
- Members of the Armed Forces
- Full-time Clergy
Shows recently offered to TDF members:
-- and dozens more concerts, theatre and dance productions.
Proof of Eligibility
All members must provide Proof of Eligibility within 10 days of joining TDF. It is simple to provide your Proof of Eligibility. To learn what documents are accepted and how to submit your proof, please click here.
Using Your Membership
- Within minutes of joining, you'll receive an email confirming your enrollment in TDF's membership program along with your username and password.
- Log on to access the full list of available offers online.
- Select the show, date, time and number of tickets you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout.
- Take your order confirmation and photo ID to the theatre and enjoy the show!
The Fine Print
- Seating: Our discounted tickets are always offered for seating anywhere in the theatre. We do not know what seat locations you will receive for any given performance. This program cannot honor any requests for special seating. If you have specific seating requirements due to a disability, please contact our TDF Accessibility Services for details about its special services.
- Price: The price noted on your ticket will never be the same as the amount you paid to TDF. In addition to the handling charge on each order, TDF collects a small fee from each sale to help fund our Theatre and Dance Subsidy Programs which provide additional financial assistance for artistically adventurous or meritorious productions, as well as our ongoing efforts in Arts Education, Accessibility and Outreach. These funds, along with contributions made by members throughout the year, also help support all of TDF’s programs. To learn more about how your ticket purchase helps us in our philanthropic efforts, click here.
- Compliance: These services are for TDF Members only, and it is expected that the TDF Member will be in attendance (along with his/her guests) at each performance for which he/she has ordered tickets. Many theatres require that the TDF Member be present and show a current photo ID along with proof of purchase before releasing a member's tickets. TDF tickets are not for resale. Continued use of TDF's Membership program is contingent upon members' compliance with all policies set forth by TDF and the individual theatres. Late seating is always at the discretion of the theatre's management. All sales are final. TDF is not a box office; consequently, refunds and exchanges are not possible. Unfortunately TDF is not able to replace tickets that are lost.
- TKTS: Because TKTS and TDF Membership are two separate programs, the inventory available online through TDF Membership is not the same as that available at the TKTS booths. For examples of shows that TDF Members have recently been offered please scroll to the bottom. Being a member of TDF does not provide any special services at any of the TKTS booths and one does not have to be a TDF Member to make purchases at any TKTS booth.
Click below to sign up to our weekly Offer Highlights eblast (and more)!
Have more questions?
Be sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us.
Read what others have had to say recently...