- How to Enter: Contributions are voluntary and are not required. The suggested contribution is $5 per entry; six entries for $25. Submit entries online or mail a check with TDF member ID and contact information to: TDF Sweepstakes, 520 Eighth Avenue Suite 801, New York, NY 10018-6507. To enter with a contribution or for free online, go to tdf.org/donate/i/sweeps2023. Entries must be received by 5 p.m. on 11/10/2023. Entries received with contributions and entries received without contributions are valued the same within the Sweepstakes. A contribution will not improve your chance of winning.
2. Who Can Enter: You must be an existing TDF member as of September 13, 2023 and age 18 or older to enter. Employees, agents and representatives of TDF or its affiliated companies, as well as members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Any individuals employed by or affiliated with any individual production are also not eligible to participate.
3. Drawing: Winners will be determined in a random drawing to be held after the Sweepstakes closes on 11/10/2023. Winners will be notified by phone or email. If no response is obtained within 10 business days, attempts will be made to reach winners via phone and email. It is the winners' responsibility to claim and use prizes. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to alternate winners on 11/27/2023. TDF is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. TDF decisions about winners are final.
4. Prizes: All prizes will be awarded. Approximate total value of prizes in aggregate is $1,780. Prizes range in value from $340 to $500. No cash redemption of the prizes is permitted. Certain special terms and restrictions may apply to certain prizes.
5. Winner Responsibilities: All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to furnish proof of identification.
6. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes closing on 11/10/2023.
7. General Conditions: TDF reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be providing any false or misleading or incomplete information, tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the TDF website; to be acting in an inappropriate or disruptive manner, or with the intent to abuse, disparage, harass, harm or threaten any other person or group.
8. Limits of Liability: TDF assumes no liability for lost or misdirected entries whether due to technical or computer malfunctions or otherwise. TDF assumes no liability for technical or computer malfunctions of any kind. TDF is not responsible for any incorrect information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with, the website or database. TDF reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes at any time if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of legal impediments, infection by computer viruses, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of TDF, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the 2023 TDF Sweepstakes. Prize winners release TDF, its employees and its agents from any and all liability with respect to the receipt or use of any merchandise or travel prize and acknowledge that TDF, its employees and agents have neither made, nor are responsible nor liable for, any warranty or representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law regarding the quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a prize. TDF, its employees and its agents are not responsible for any malfunction, availability or delay in the delivery of prizes.
9. Disputes/Choice of Law: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court of law located in New York City having competent jurisdiction, which court shall apply the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof.
10. Official Rules and Winners' List: For a copy of the official rules or a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to TDF Sweepstakes, 520 Eighth Avenue Suite 801, New York, NY 10018-6507.
11. Charities Bureau Form: TDF’s CHAR 500 is on file with the New York State Department of Charities, 162 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12210.
12. TDF works with venues throughout New York City to help audiences access performances. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, you acknowledge the inherent risk of utilizing tickets and attending performances, and agree that TDF bears no responsibility for any illnesses or other potential repercussions of your attendance. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the venues TDF partners with are responsible for creating and maintaining their own safety protocols, and that TDF bears no responsibility or liability for those protocols or their implementation.
Copyright 2023. TDF and TKTS are registered trademarks of Theatre Development Fund. All rights reserved. Theatre Development Fund is a not-for profit service organization for the performing arts.
The winners of the TDF Sweepstakes are drawn at random and consent to be contacted by TDF staff.