TDF Members Online User's Guide
This user's guide will help TDF members take full advantage of TDF offers. So, before you contact us with questions, please read it carefully and refer to the Frequently Asked Questions as well.
Purchasing Tickets Online:
- Log on to the TDF website by visiting our homepage at www.tdf.org and clicking TDF Member Login, located in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Enter your email address, which must be the same unique address with which you registered, and your password and click the "Submit" button to log in. If you forget or have misplaced your password, remember that it was printed at the top of the welcome email you were sent upon registering. If you do not remember the password you created, please click the "Forgotten your password?" link located on the login screen. If you have any further troubles, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, telephone number and email address. If you would like to change your email address, you can do so by logging on and selecting Account Maintenance from the menu bar.
- Once you have logged in, you will see a list of the Current Offerings, where you will find a list of events. Clicking on the name of a show will reveal more information about the show as well as available dates and times; you may also view this information in calendar format if you wish to go to an event on a particular date.
- Clicking on the name of a show will reveal more information about the show as well as available dates and times.
- After you have chosen the dates and number of tickets that you wish to purchase, you will have the option to add those tickets to your "Shopping Cart," and to "Continue Shopping" or "Checkout."
- When you choose to "Checkout," you will be presented with a page showing the orders you have placed. You should decide now if you really wish to purchase the tickets you have chosen. If there is a performance you do not wish to buy, please click "Delete" to remove that order from you cart.
- Next, check to see that your mailing and billing addresses are correct.
- Then enter a credit card account number (Visa, MasterCard or American Express), a correct expiration date and your CVV/security code. If you are using a Visa or MasterCard, your CVV/security code is the last three digits printed in the signature panel on the back of your credit card. If you are using an American Express Card, your four-digit CVV/security code is printed on the front of your card above your account number. If you are unable to locate your CVV/security code, please contact your issuing bank for assistance.
- Next, read the conditions and enter your initials into the designated box to confirm that you have read and understand them. Place a check in the box located at the left of each individual item in your shopping cart.
- Once again, REVIEW YOUR ORDER. If you need to make a change, please scroll to the TOP and click DELETE. When you're sure you've made the right choices, click Submit Order.
- The next page you see will be your receipt/confirmation. Be sure to PRINT IT OUT for your reference and bring it to the theatre.
If you have ordered an "eTix" performance, your tickets will be available for pick at the box office 30 minutes prior to curtain. You will also receive an email confirmation with this information. Most theatres require that you present your printed order confirmation AND a valid, government issued photo ID matching the name on the ticket order in order to claim your tickets.
Order not marked as "eTix" will be mailed to you seven days before the performance.
The absence of a confirmation page or an email confirmation indicates that something has gone wrong and that your order may not have gone through.
If you are unsure, you can always click "Order confirmations" to see if the order you just placed is listed. If it is not, your order did not go through and you should resubmit your order.ABOUT TDF TICKETING:
Here are a few things we would like you to know as you buy tickets from tdf: All sales are final. TDF is not a box office; consequently, refunds and exchanges are not possible. Our discounted tickets are always offered for seating anywhere in the theatre (unless specifically noted otherwise) and we do not know in advance what seat locations we will receive for any given performance. As a result, this program cannot honor any requests for special seating. Please bear in mind that many theatres have a mezzanine or balcony but no elevator. If you are unable to negotiate stairs, please contact our TDF Accessibility Services
at the same address for details about its special services. Exchanges at the theatre for different locations (downstairs, on the aisle, in the center, etc.) are simply not possible; the box office and house staff will not accommodate such requests. For cancelled performances, refunds are automatically issued (less the handling charge.) The price noted on your ticket is not the same as the amount you paid to TDF. That's because, in addition to the $4.00 handling charge on each order, TDF keeps a small portion of each ticket sale to help fund our Theatre and Dance Subsidy Programs which provide additional financial assistance for artistically adventurous or meritorious productions. These funds, along with contributions made by ardent supporters like yourself throughout the year, help support our ongoing efforts in Arts Education, Accessibility and Outreach. To learn more about how your ticket purchase helps us in our programmatic efforts or to make a tax-deductible donation, please click here
. Unfortunately TDF is not able to replace tickets that are lost. TDF tickets are not for resale. These services are for the TDF Member and the guest(s) accompanying them only. The theatres reserve the right to require a photo ID and/or proof of purchase before releasing a member's tickets.
Continued use of TDF's Membership program is contingent upon members' compliance with all policies set forth by TDF and the individual theatres. TDF is not responsible for changes in casting and cannot refund in such situations. Refunds are only issued if a performance is cancelled. STILL HAVE A QUESTION?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions
for additional information or contact TDF Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at (212) 912-9770 ext. 373. Office hours are Monday - Friday from 10am-6pm. (During the summer, office hours change to Monday - Thursday from 10am - 6pm and Friday from 10am - 3pm.)