Join the community of more than 100,000 theatre lovers who get the best ticket deals from TDF! TDF members get special access to deeply discounted tickets available online and in advance for hundreds of Broadway, Off Broadway and off-Off Broadway theatre shows, dance performances and music concerts.
Not quite ready to join? Sign up to learn more about TDF ticket offers!
Why should I become a TDF member?
- Tickets cost only $9-$47! Save up to 70% on hundreds of theatre, dance and music shows daily.
- Buy tickets online in advance! Purchase discounted tickets days, and sometimes weeks, in advance right from the comfort of your computer.
- Give back! Your membership (along with every discounted ticket you buy) supports TDF’s many far-reaching arts education and theatre accessibility programs.
How do I join TDF?
TDF members pay an annual membership fee ($34 for new members, $30 for renewing members) for access to specially-priced tickets. Many members are pleased to discover that the membership fee pays for itself after buying their first pair of tickets!
- See if you qualify to become a TDF member. Many people are eligible!
- Join TDF online! Simply fill out a quick online application and payment form (TDF membership costs $34 your first year, and the renewal rate is $30). You will get instant access to 250+ discount ticket offers.
- Send us your proof of eligibility within 30 days of joining TDF. It’s super easy to do!
The Fine Print
Seats for discounted tickets can be anywhere in the theatre. We cannot guarantee or honor any special seating request (seating locations are determined by the box office and exchanges are not possible).If you have specific seating requirements due to a disability, please contact TDF accessibility services.
The price printed on your ticket will not be the amount you paid. Sometimes the printed price will be more than you paid because TDF is subsidizing the cost of your ticket by giving extra money to theatres to encourage new productions of artistic merit. A small handling fee on each order supports TDF’s ongoing efforts to subsidize more new productions and support arts education, accessibility and outreach.
Our ticket services are for TDF members only. Members must be in attendance (along with his/her guests) at each performance. Many theatres require the TDF member to show a current photo ID along with proof of purchase before releasing a member's tickets. TDF tickets are not for resale. Continued use of TDF's membership program is contingent upon members' compliance with all policies set forth by TDF and the individual theatres. Late seating is always at the discretion of the theatre's management. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are possible, nor can TDF replace lost tickets.
The inventory available online through TDF membership is not the same as that available at the TKTS Ticket Booths. Being a member of TDF does not provide any special services at any of the TKTS Ticket Booths and one does not have to be a TDF member to make purchases at any of our booths.
Questions? Read frequently asked questions or contact us.