COVID Safety Information:
• MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth at all times while in the building. No food or drink will be served or permitted in LCT’s facilities at any time during your visit.
• VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine to attend a show. Be ready to show proof of vaccination at the theater.
• People with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test. Testing results must be provided by a qualified lab, administered by a heath care professional.
• Children under 5 are not permitted in the theater.
• PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (photo not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theater.
Age Guidance: 12
Please visit www.lct.org for more information.