“A360 provides me with the tools to create a robust marketing campaign by identifying target audience across NYC arts organizations. At my fingertips, I have easy access for list exchanges across these organizations, the ability to look crossover between organization, and a treasure trove of reporting for behavioral and demographic analysis. Currently, I run 3 major season brochure campaigns in A360 which has contributed to a decrease of 70% in my list costs as well as cost savings of over $30,000.” - Michael De Froda, Assistant Director, Marketing - Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
How does it work?
- Participating organizations regularly upload patron data to the centralized database
- Access controls are established between organizations’ data such that cross-organizational analysis can occur, while specific patron information remains under the purview of the owner organization
- Participating members cooperatively establish rules about how, when and what data can be used
“TRG’s Data Center platform and the A360 network of NYC arts organizations have been invaluable tools. The time-saving benefits alone have transformed our work in developing patron engagement, allowing us to significantly increase the complexity of our communications calendar. With auto-suppressions, drag and drop criteria, and in-line trade capabilities, crafting a list is only clicks away, putting more control in our hands while lightening the workload for our IT department.” - Dustin Brauneck, Director, Relationship Marketing - New York City Ballet
What are the benefits?
- Cross-organization patron analysis leads to more targeted campaigns and a substantial increase in ROI for both retention and acquisition projects
- A true picture of a household’s Lifetime Value is available to an organization
- Patron records are appended with demographic and psychographic profiles—useful for Research and Marketing purposes
- Reduced costs from list trades and data hygiene
- Fosters cross-organization collaboration and programs
- Patrons receive messages that are more targeted to their interests
“With Audience 360, Classic Stage Company saves over $15,000 annually on mailing fees, streamlines the list trading process, and saves staff time. We’ve been able to lower the cost and increase the effectiveness of all our direct mail initiatives.” - Phil Haas, Director of Marketing and Communications – Classic Stage Company
Where are we now?
We are now in our sixth year, with 6.5 million unique households
in the database. Community databases have been used to cross-reference arts attendance and voter registration for effective advocacy, analyze and encourage market-wide multi-buying behavior, identify customer origination patterns, study large-scale patron loyalty, and more!
"Audience360 allowed me to easily asses the quality of my data with detailed reports and enhanced customer profiling not available with my current CRM system. The ability to view customer crossover and trade mailing lists with a large portion of the NYC performing arts community, coupled with regular data cleaning and updating at no extra charge, resulted in over $10,000 worth of savings and an 8% increase in ticket sales." - Michael Naess, Former Director of Marketing & Communication - Orpheus Chamber Orchestra
Who is our Community?
559E59 Theaters* 92nd Street Y Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater American Classical Orchestra Ars Nova Atlantic Theater Company BAM* Brooklyn Botanic Garden Carnegie Hall Chamber Music Society Classic Stage Company* HERE Arts Center Jazz at Lincoln Center* Joyce Theater Kaufman Music Center Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts* Mark Morris Dance Group MasterVoices MCC Theater Met Opera Miller Theatre at Columbia University New York City Ballet* New York City Center New York Gilbert & Sullivan Players New York Philharmonic New York Theatre Workshop NYU SkirballPaul Taylor DancePlaywrights Horizons Primary Stages Roundabout Theatre Company* Second Stage Theatre Signature Theatre - NY St. Ann's Warehouse Symphony Space The Juilliard School The New Group The Public TheaterThe Shed The Sheen Center for Thought & Culture Theatre for a New Audience Vineyard Theatre
*denotes member of the 2020 Steering Committee
How do I join?
TDF is our Arts Service Organization that oversees all membership.
Manager of Off & Off-Off Broadway Services
Theatre Development Fundandrewb@tdf.org
212-912-9770 ext. *434