On Wednesday, June 26th, TKTS in Times Square celebrated its 40th Anniversary. Learn more about the 40th Anniversary here.
TDF operates three TKTS Discount Booths in New York City
1. The Times Square Booth sells day-of-performance discount tickets. At Window #1 you may purchase full-price tickets to future performances for all shows and same-day full-price tickets to shows that aren't being discounted.
2. The Downtown Brooklyn Booth sells tickets to evening performances on the day of the performance and matinee tickets the day before as well as tickets to Brooklyn performing arts events.
3. The South Street Seaport Booth sells tickets to evening performances on the day of the performance and matinee tickets the day before.
All TKTS Discount Booths accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), cash, travelers' checks or TKTS Gift Certificates.
(gift cards other than TKTS Gift Certificates are not accepted at any TKTS Booth)
A SMALL NUMBER OF OFF-BROADWAY SHOWS MAY REQUIRE CASH ONLY
All locations sell tickets at 50%, 40%, 30% and 20% off full price (plus a $4.50 per ticket service charge, which helps support other TDF services and programs. Additional non-TDF charges may apply). Availability and ticket inventory change throughout the day and at the discretion of individual productions.
SEE WHAT'S AVAILABLE AT TKTS RIGHT NOW
PLEASE NOTE: Matinee tickets are sold on the day before the performance at TKTS Downtown Brooklyn. NO tickets are sold for the matinee ON THE DAY OF the performance at this locations!
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
MEET TKTS PATRON SERVICES!
TKTS 7-Day Fast Pass allows TKTS patrons to return to the Times Square ticket booth within 7 days of their TKTS purchase and walk up to window #1 with their TKTS ticket stub, thereby avoiding the longer lines at peak hours!
Locations, Hours and Transportation
Located "under the red steps" in Father Duffy Square on
Broadway and 47th Street.
For evening performances:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday*, Friday*, Saturday:
3pm - 8pm;
For matinee performances:
Wednesday and Saturday: 10am-2pm
* If there is a matinee performance for sale on these days, the booth will open at 10am. Check the electronic boards for show schedules.
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S to Times Square.
In 1 MetroTech Center at the corner of Jay Street and Myrtle Avenue Promenade.
For same-day evening and next-day matinee performances:
Tuesday - Saturday:
11am - 6pm
(closed for lunch
3pm - 3:30 pm)
* Matinee tickets are sold on the day before the performance at TKTS Downtown Brooklyn.
MON. , OCT 28
TKTS Downtown Brooklyn will be open from 11-6
Public Transportation:By subway:
A, C, F, R to Jay Street-MetroTech. 2, 3, 4, 5 to Court Street-Borough Hall.
B54, B57, B61 stop on Jay and Myrtle. The B67 and B75 stop at Jay and Willoughby, just down the block from the booth.
South Street Seaport TKTS
TKTS South Street has re-opened at the corner of Front and John Streets.
J, Z, 2, 3, 4, 5 to Fulton Street or A, C to Broadway-Nassau.
By bus from Midtown:
M15 downtown on 2nd Avenue to South Street Seaport.
Beware of tickets sold on the street!
Tickets not purchased at the TKTS Discount Booths may have been illegally obtained. Illegal tickets will not be honored at the theatre.