Be a Champion!
The support of our donors got us through the darkest days of the shutdown and continues to uplift us as we return to pre-pandemic levels of service. We have come so far but we still have a long way to go. Until everyone feels welcome at the theatre, our job isn't done; but unless ticket sales return to prior levels, TDF programs have less revenue to operate. Gifts of $1,000 or more help sustain our life-changing programs.
Join our community of donors devoted to transforming, empowering and enriching lives through the performing arts. Champions receive benefits that enhance their theatregoing experiences while witnessing the impact of their generosity.
(1) For a complimentary TDF membership, Champions must meet eligibility requirements. Visit tdf.org/join to see if you qualify.
(2) Limited to TDF office hours, which are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.
(3) Range of tax deductibility dependent upon selecting the option to underwrite a performance.(4) Engagement events are subject to availability. Donors must RSVP in advance.
(5) Underwriting opportunities are subject to availability, cannot be combined and must be claimed within one year of donation. For acknowledgement in the program, commitment must be made six (6) weeks before the performance.
(6) Show must be available through TDF membership.
(7) House seats are subject to availability and must be paid for by donor. Credit card information and three performance date options must be provided at time of request. Limit of three bookings per year.
Donor may waive membership benefits, in whole or in part, when making contribution. If benefits with an associated value are not utilized by the conclusion of one year, donor may request an updated tax acknowledgement.